ServicesBecause sometimes we all need a little help
LearnMake your first step into the IoT World
Learn the ins and out of service design as applied to the internet of things. Learn how to create, in-house, your own design insights. Workshop can be picked alone or combined to solve a specific business case. We offer three levels of Workshop, aimed at complimenting your level of know-how and experience.
Why ? Who ? and What ? (Strategy)
- Crafting Meaningful Interactions
Service Design (Experience Design)
- Interaction Templates
- Crafting the user journey map
Data and behaviour
- Data and touchpoints
- Behavioral Inference and CXM
DabbleExplore possibilities and design your own mini-experiences on premise.
Offered as hardware kits, ateliers and unlimited access to the platform for a year, you have everything you need to explore how you could make the IoT your own.
- Catch a glimpse of what is truly happening in your space. Track visitors and map their journey path.
- Trigger micro-moments of intimacy or magic with our ambiance kit, that let you define rules to make the space as personal as possible.
- Trigger a web interface or use spatial movement to display
Experiment & MakeFull Lab Installation, Rapid Prototyping and Turn-Key Solutions
- State of the Technology : Benchmark and audit of existing solutions
- User activity analysis and scenario design
- Technical proof of concepts
- Project communication tool design
- Paper prototype
- Minimal Viable Product (Functional prototype)
- Integrated prototype
- Change Management (users)
- Technical support for new technology implementation
- Deployment and promotion support
- Production support
- Technical blueprint
- Production management
- Compliance (technical, administrative, etc)
- Turnkey solution : We take care of everything.
The ioTHEATRE promiseUnderstand and Program the physical world
- Plan every step of the user journey, establish touchpoints at every junction and design the interactions for each of them.
- Identify operational requirements, technical pitfalls and issues of obsolescence and maintenance.
- Design and build the internal services aimed at the underpinning of the proposed experience. Make sure the experience is here to last, by making service design and operational concerns a real design principle.
- Define priorities, ensure compliance with legal and technical frameworks and make sure that brand concerns are at the very core of the experience you are creating.
- Ideas are hard to gage and we help you skip the guess work. Our process and platform enable quick prototyping and hypothesis validation.